This page informs you of Six One Ministries' policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive from clients of our ministry and users of our website. Please read each element of this policy below to read it in its entirety.
We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. Not only are we required by law, but we believe we have a moral and ethical obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information you share with us, whether that be from the use of this website or through utilizing the services we provide.
In conducting day-to-day operations and providing services to our clients, we receive information and create and maintain records about our clients and users of this website that are outlined below.
We use your personal information for providing services to you; internally evaluating and improving our services; improving this website; responding to communications you may submit to us via this website, email, phone, or text; and completing transactions on our online Store. By utilizing our services and/or using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The terms of this policy apply to all records containing your personal information that are created or retained by our ministry. We reserve the right to revise or amend this policy at any time. Any revision or amendment to this policy will be effective for all of your records that our ministry has created or maintained in the past and for any of your records that we may create or maintain in the future.
Six One Ministries will properly maintain personal information shared with us from our clients or from users of this website and will use all due means to protect their privacy as outlined in this policy.
We use an online calendar software, Acuity Scheduling, for scheduling prayer ministry appointments, sending reminder and follow-up emails, and providing and retaining information from the online version of our intake forms.
- A client's name and contact information is necessary to schedule an appointment with Six One Ministries and will be entered into our ministry calendar in our Acuity Scheduling account.
- Clients are required to sign an "Agreement for Prayer Ministry" before their first prayer ministry appointment with Six One Ministries begins. This form identifies the client, the prayer ministers meeting with the client, and asks for client contact information. This form is available to complete online or by hard copy and will be retained by Six One Ministries.
- Clients are encouraged, but not required, to complete a "Personal History Questionnaire" before their first prayer ministry appointment with Six One Ministries begins. This questionnaire identifies the client and asks for information that relates to the client's past and present physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual condition. While this information is extremely valuable to the prayer ministers meeting with the client, the questionnaire is primarily meant to provide thought-provoking questions to help prepare a client for their time of prayer ministry. This optional form is available to complete online or by hard copy and will be retained by Six One Ministries, unless the client requests to keep it. For those completing this form online, there is an additional consent form required for them to sign entitled "Informed Consent for Completing Online Forms."
Clients who opt to schedule a prayer ministry appointment with Six One Ministries are implying consent to having their personal information as outlined above entered into and retained within our Acuity Software account. Any hard copy forms we receive from clients will be securely retained in our files.
When visitors leave comments on our site or submit a contact form, we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Items and pages on this website and emails and newsletters that we send to our clients and subscribers may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The written information (online and hard copy) you provide to us in utilizing our services, such as in our prayer appointments, classes, and workshops, will be retained indefinitely. This helps us keep records of our clients, provide services to you, and internally evaluate and improve our services.
If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this website, have left comments on this website, or have scheduled prayer appointments with us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal information we retain about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
On a quarterly basis, we provide our Advisory Board with financial reports and growth charts to help them and our ministry leaders evaluate the health, growth, and trends of our ministry over time. These reports do not provide information on individual clients and their specific information, but instead provide group demographics and financials, such as number of appointments conducted, total amount of donations received, age ranges of our clients, church homes of our clients (if any), and general location of our clients (city/state).
Each member of our Advisory Board and all Six One Ministries team members who would receive such information has signed a Confidentiality Agreement with Six One Ministries that extends beyond their time affiliated with Six One Ministries.
Additionally, visitor comments on our website may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our Store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you've viewed: we'll use this to, for example, show you products you've recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we'll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we'll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Members of our team have access to information you provide us. For example, our team members can access:
- Names of prayer ministry clients, their contact information, and all data those clients share with Six One Ministries from forms that are completed (online or hard copy),
- Names of individuals signed up for and completing our classes and workshops, their contact information, and all data those individuals share with Six One Ministries from forms that are completed (online or hard copy),
- Online order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be sent, and
- Online customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Each team member who would receive such information has signed a Confidentiality Agreement with Six One Ministries that extends beyond their time affiliated with Six One Ministries.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and services to you.
Information shared with PayPal to process payments can include a customer’s name, email, address, phone, city/state/zip, unique payment identifier, and payment provider identifier.
WooCommerce Shipping & Tax
In addition to PayPal, we utilize WooCommerce Shipping & Tax for calculating shipping and tax amounts for purchases on our Store. The data used is as follows:
- For payments with PayPal: purchase total, currency, billing information.
- For taxes: the value of goods in the cart, value of shipping, destination address.
- For checkout rates: destination address, purchased product IDs, dimensions, weight, and quantities.
WordPress provides data to us on our site’s activity and performance. WordPress may collect your IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, and country code.
As the site owner, we at Six One Ministries do not have access to any of that information via this WordPress feature. For example, we as the site owner can see that a specific page or post has 285 views, but we cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that page or post.
Stats logs – containing visitor IP addresses and WordPress.com usernames (if available) – are retained by Automattic for 28 days and are used for the sole purpose of powering this feature.
The activity they track includes: post and page views, video plays (if videos are hosted by WordPress.com), outbound link clicks, referring URLs and search engine terms, and country.